All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, August 9, 2010

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Joining the 5 Minutes for Mom's Tackle it Tuesday, my kitchen drawer is teeny tiny and keeping it organized can be annoying. It's practically impossible to find those nifty one peice drawer organizers, so off I went to Osh where I found these cool single sizes that I can just slip in and rearrange whenever I want. It's such a mess if I don't use them.
Unorganized by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


These are so clean looking! And dishwasher safe if I need to toss them in for a bath.

organized by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

Perfect for this small space!

organized by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere



signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


The HomeSpun Life




  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP