All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, August 30, 2010

Top 20 Favorite Blogs

favblogs by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-SphereI see many sites that rank a site by their hit counts, but I think there's gotta be more really fabulous blogs out there that either don't sign in with those ranking sites or they are too new to catch up with the rest just yet.

SO, I thought if we all posted our top 20 favorite blogs in a blog post, then link your Top 20 here, then we can all surf around and get to know each other. Here's what to do:


1. Create a blog post on your blog, listing your top 20 favorite blogs (links included)
2. Add a mini bio of what their blog is about under each link.
3. Be creative if you'd like and post their picture or button to their blog with it.
4. Once you have listed them on your blog, come link up here in the Linky.
5. Then go tell your friends they've been listed and invite them to join the fun.
6. As a courtesy, please add this button to your side bar to help bring more people to meet all our lovely friends.
7. Blogs must be family friendly.
favblogs by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere







signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Free Ebook for Subscribers





2 kind words:

MarshaMarshaMarsha August 30, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Awww... thanks for adding me! :) I'm honored!

I have such a hard time writing posts like this because I really really worry about hurting my friends' feelings or leaving someone out. I think I worry too much. *sigh*

Sisterlisa August 30, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

Ya I think you worry too much. :P I used to worry about losing friends if they knew which blogs I liked. But if they judge me o well. Life is too short to be in that kind of bondage. And our real friends will be thankful to meet some new friends. :) I'd rather meet your friends than see myblog in the limelight in someone's list.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP