All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Photomemes

Sphere of Color at Pix-O-Sphere this week is WHITE..so I hope to see the creativity in your white shots this week. Here is my white photo: Such a cutie huh? Saw this adorable white sea lion in Monterey, Ca. this summer. (Sweet Shots down below)

white sea lion by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

And my Sweet Shot for Tuesday is.... white peaches! Yuuummmy! From the local Farmer's Market..one of my favorite places to get photos of fresh fruit and veggies.

white peaches by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

Relevant Conference in one month,..are you going?

signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Free Ebook for Subscribers



1 kind words:

Anne September 27, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

YES... I'm gong to the Relevant Conference and I am sooo excited. It's my first Blog Conference and I dont' know a soul. Looking forward to meeting you in person aside from always visiting your blog...LOL.

Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP