All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Autumn Coffee

This week's photo meme at Pix-O-Sphere is Autumn Coffee so here are a few shots I am contributing..
coffee bible by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

coffeecup bible by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

We are having a Fall Celebration on their blog and each week we are alls haring different things about Autumn. You can share any type of coffee photo you'd like, pouring coffee, coffee beans, steaming hot coffee, latte, coffee grounds, anything! So please come add your photo to the celebration!

Here are more of my coffee photos at Pix-O-Sphere.
And here are more coffee photos from the rest of their site.

It's so much fun contributing photos for the blogosphere to use..on such a safe site too. ;)
Here are a couple of other coffee shots that I simply love!
by Marsha Drews at Other Such Happenings
cup of grace by marsha, on Pix-O-Sphere

by Amy Bayliss of AmyBayliss.com

Yum by agbayliss, on Pix-O-Sphere

And I am super excited, because I get to FINALLY meet both Marsha and Amy at The Relevant Conference! And many other bloggers too, in fact..last I heard there were 210 women bloggers going!

Are you going?

signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Free Ebook for Subscribers




1 kind words:

joyfulmothering October 14, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

All these pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to use them :)
-Christin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP