All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Culturally Sweet

It's late Sunday night after a long night in the dark, walking together as a family, and the children began sorting their loot right away. Well, actually..Timmy began eating the loot and Gina began organizing it.

candypiles by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

But a night like this just isn't complete without candy corn..which I got from the store myself..just in case no one else was sharing any...and in fact only one house gave out tiny packets of candy corn.


candycorn by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


It has been about 10 years since we had anything to do with this culturally sweet holiday..but I couldn't, in good conscience, force my feelings about the nation wide activity upon my husband and children. I have no problem with costumes, candy, or having fun with neighbors, but the spooky stuff...no thanks. Like the house we saw tonight with a bloody head hanging from the tree.. at a kid's eye level. [[cringe]]

So how was the sweet culture in your neighborhood this weekend?


signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

{Sharing these photos at Pix-O-Sphere}
 

red leaves by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere bling by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere autumn street by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Free Ebook for Subscribers





0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP