All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, October 29, 2010

Lifting Up a Mom Blog Biz

Hey there my sweet friends...if you haven't had a chance to check out Pix-O-Sphere, I'd love if you did. It's a family friendly photo community for photographers and bloggers to network together in the thing they love, photography. Bloggers use photos in their articles, photographers would like to get their photos marketed. So when a blogger uses a photographer's shared photos on their blogs, it's like putting a sample of their work out there..sort of like hosting a portion their business card. You can see over there to your right that I have 2 gorgeous photos that I'm featuring this week to help my Pix-O-Sphere friends get some traffic to their photo galleries on the site. And at the same time my blog looks so pretty, doesn't it? ;) Cool way to dress up my blog a bit! And check out these festive shots below!

Andys and Pumpkins 040 by salmanderson, on Pix-O-Sphere
 
{Marsha}
pumpkin patch by marsha, on Pix-O-Sphere


So anyway, what I'd like to ask is this.. do you have a mom blog biz? Or do you have a friend that does? Here's why I'm asking... I want to help give a lift up to them by considering their ad on Pix-O-Sphere. And at the very least a cross promotion between our blog and theirs. As the site grows the opportunity to get involved with this decreases, so while I can, I'd like to work together to help the mom blog businesses. In the future, I do plan to incorporate in special advertising packages for small businesses that are affordable to the mom blogger. But for now, some key placements on our site are available.

If you're interested or know someone who is, can you please contact me?
lisa422{at}gmail.com

Pix-O-Sphere was designed for all of you, so the more activity we give it, the greater it will become.


signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Free Ebook for Subscribers



2 kind words:

Sallie October 29, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

Thanks, Lisa, for including one of my photos :-)

Have a blessed weekend!!
Sallie

Sallie October 29, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Thanks, Lisa, for including one of my photos :-)

Have a blessed weekend!!
Sallie

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP