All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Relevant Jewelry

As part of my daughter's (Monica) Senior homeschool year she is creating her own jewelry business for her Business Math 'class'. She is a third generation jewelry artist in our family and has made these earrings especially for me, to wear to Relevant. She is working on building her Etsy shop and is very creative. I look forward to helping her network her business.
earrings3 by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


earrings by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


earrings2 by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere




signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Free Ebook for Subscribers



1 kind words:

Faith October 17, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

Oh my! It is all beautiful!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP