All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Women Supporting Women

This will be my second full day home since I came back from the Relevant Conference and I'm actually very happy with myself. Yesterday I organized my gmail (and I'll be sharing what I learned about that over at Pix-O-Sphere's blog later today.) I unpacked my bag and washed my laundry, put away the laundry my husband did while I was gone, and posted 3 blog posts..one for here, one at SoulLibertyFaith, and one at Pix-O-Sphere. I thank all the speakers who unapologetically stood for 'peace' when they advised us bloggers..to 'delete'. Don't let your gmail overwhelm and control your life. This week I am working on scheduling my time better so my online time doesn't monopolize my offline life.

At the conference I was so excited to see how many mom bloggers are entrepreneurs. They have created businesses through blogging, some of them have successful Etsy shops or other online businesses selling jewelry, self publishing books and music, and other fun stuff. Well, I happen to think this is great and decided to highlight some of these mom blog CEO's over at Pix-O-Sphere. So if you are such a woman or you know of one, let me know..I'd love to write about your business. I love when I see women supporting women...so awesome..so let's celebrate that together!

OH by the way, you'll see a new widget in my right hand side bar for music by Mela Kamin.(pronounced may-luh) I have had the wonderful privilege of getting to know her through the blogosphere, then spending a lot of time together at Relevant. Her heart is a jewel in our Lord's crown! I don't profit from hosting that widget, but I highly recommend her music..it's truly inspiring. So check it out, you can listen to each song in full right there and even purchase just the ones you like..or download the entire album.




signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Free Ebook for Subscribers



1 kind words:

Muthering Heights October 27, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

I've been loving Mela's CD! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP