All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, November 29, 2010

Cold Weather Wreaks Havoc on Family in the West

With this drastically cold weather upon us, my husband began experiencing some intense ongoing pain in his arms and hands. He finally broke down and went to the doctor this weekend. It turns out that the many years of painting has had it's effect on him and he is now suffering arthritis. The medication causes him to be wide awake. And guess who stayed awake to keep him company? It's strange how older movies make overtired old people laugh so much.

We didn't fall asleep til around 3 am then abruptly wake up wide awake at 7:30 am. ((yawn)) Then to remember a friend was needing us to pick him at the airport 2 hours away. The day was long, but I got to fellowship with my daughter, Jessica, and it was wonderful. As soon as I got home, I had another meeting to go to and now I'm home, exhausted, and remembering that I still have yet to announce the winners to the Black Friday Giveaway Series.

I have all the names in order as they appeared in the twitter stream, I am double checking the additional entries over at Pix-O-Sphere, and I will have a video for tomorrow for the picking of the names.  

I experimented with the Google Friend Connect Newsletter option and am wondering if anyone got it..if you did, would you let me know? I want to be sure it's working. If you're not sure you're subscribed to the newsletter, go ahead and sign in over there on the right.

I'll be sending out a free Ebook soon. ;)

Wanna see what I had for breakfast on Sunday?

macro pancakes by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere



signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Photo hosting, photo sharing, stock photos, Family Friendly Photo Community on Pix-O-Sphere

2 kind words:

Bobbi Janay November 29, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

I am also feeling the cold weather but mine is from playing a little rough in my teenage years. I love blueberry pancakes.

Michelle November 30, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

So Sorry to hear your hubby is in pain. I hope he feels better soon and you both get some much needed rest.

Intense cold weather in California?!
There is just something not right about that! We always joke this time of year how we need to move to California. (We live in the Northeast!)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP