All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, November 5, 2010

Do You See What I Hear?

I was actually able to get out of the house and go for a walk four times this last week. I just had to put my shoes on and get out there. This is so needed for me,  since my full time job is internet related. I decided that getting away from my desk could be part of my fabulous job by taking my digital camera with me. And while I'm at it I might was well multitask my walking time by taking my kids and flyers for my husband's business and hit the neighborhoods as a family.

What I love most about these energy walks is the finer things God reveals to me on our little walkabouts with Him. There is so much beauty in our world, but how often do we notice it? He reveals it to me through the little window on my camera.

FallLeaves by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

There are gorgeous colors all around us, but the world is so busy and loud that we get distracted. Try going for a walk with earplugs in your ears. Make your eyes..your ears. What do you 'hear'?

Then I get home and look at the photos on my laptop and I see such beauty up close. Beauty I wouldn't normally notice or embrace. Beauty that sings in harmony with the world, with my everyday life, created by my favorite Artist. Stop and enjoy the art all around you. Gaze at it..gaze in depth, look up close..His handiwork is amazing!



FallLeaves by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

Enjoy the other posts at AmysFinerThings.
Amy, thank you for this fun Friday Meme!


signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Free Ebook for Subscribers



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP