All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Autumn Portfolio

I've been building my Autumn Portfolio over at Pix-O-Sphere and felt confident to introduce it to my friends now that it had a good amount of photos in it. Some are Shared photos, which means if you add me as a friend over there, you have the freedom to use the photos on your blogs. You can use them as small thumbnails in your side bars as blog decor or in articles. Then there are some that are for sale. Let me know what you think. I'm building my Winter, Spring, and Summer Portfolios as well. I'll introduce each of them as they are ready to be viewed.

autumnportfolio by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

Camera Used: Sony Alpha 300 DSLR
Photo editing program: Paint Shop Pro
Filter: Virtual Photographer (free)


signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Free Ebook for Subscribers



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP