All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, November 7, 2010

PMS Blogging Syndrome

chocolate fudge by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
At least one week a month the stark raving lunatic blogger shows up on my laptop. She's moody, reads into blog articles what just isn't there, and do you know what's worse? When she types too fast and hits SUBMIT while her metabolism is racing with PMS in her bloodstream.

Haven't we all been there at one time or another? Whether it's on our own blog or in the comment section of another...sometimes we just need to take a step back.

Here are some quick tips I try to follow, as best I can, during the PMS Blogging week.

-Avoid controversial blogs and news articles
-Stick to blogs that encourage
-Cover the keyboard with a peaceful photo to help avoid the urge to type a crazy PMS response

...and if your PMS gets the best of you and you put your cyber foot in your mouth...just say you're sorry. We all have bad days.

If you happen to come across someone else replying with what apperas to be PMS Blogging Syndrome, show her some grace.
Velvet Green by timothybyrne, on Pix-O-Sphere

{Linked to Laura's Fudge Shop because the chocolate in the image above was given to me by a friend and I love it. I was not compensated for including it, Laura probably doesn't even know my blog exists. ;O) }


signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Free Ebook for Subscribers






3 kind words:

Michelle November 7, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

My word, girl!Now don't you just have a heartbeat on a lady's virtual cycle!Lol

This is great and oh so true! Have a blessed week!

Anonymous,  November 27, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP