All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sweet Reflection

Our Maker gets all the credit for providing such a sweet shot for me to capture on my Sony DSLR. You can see the rest of the reflection collection here. You can join Pix-O-Sphere for free to leave comments on those amazing shots..and I'm not boasting of myself..just the gorgeous view I had that day at the park. Some of those shots are of JUST the reflections and you may not even know it if I hadn't told you. The water was like glass that day.

Thank you to Darcy at My3BoyBarians for hosting the Sweet Shot Tuesday.


park reflective by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

Recent Articles:
Homeschool Carnival
Are giveaways a 3 ring circus?
Season of Thankfulness Giveaway Series


signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Free Ebook for Subscribers



7 kind words:

Renegades November 9, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

What a beautiful photo. Very nice shot.

I have a Sony too.

rachelshoots November 9, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Great shot. Beautiful composition. I love the use of the reflection. I shoot Pentax, not Sony, but hey, we're both "outliers" right :)

Sheri November 9, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

Wow I love that reflection!

Jimi Ann November 9, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

The water WAS like glass! It almost looks fake, but I know it's not. Breathtaking!

Mommy Reg November 11, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

I've been wanting to work on my reflection shots. This one is gorgeous.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP