All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sweet Shot

Darcy is back to hosting Sweet Shot Tuesdays again..get your recent shot added to her linky and visit some of the other bloggers who are also sharing their sweet shots. I took this shot outside in natural lighting, but in indirect sunlight.

sweetshot by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

Please consider joining Pix-O-Sphere. It's family friendly and free. The only place to host, share, and sell (or buy) stock photos while supporting the family friendly blogsophere.


signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Free Ebook for Subscribers




7 kind words:

Susan November 2, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

Yummy...that is one of my FAVORITE candies...

Awesome shot!!!

The Hill Hang-Out November 2, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Awesome shot! Great color! Can't wait to look around on your blog.

rachelshoots November 2, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

Mmmm... a sweet shot that's literally sweet as well! Cool idea! You know, if you photograph these candies again, consider moving in really, really close. In the thumbnail on Darcy's site, the candies filled that frame and it was a cool look.

Ruthanne November 2, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

Yummers! I love candy corn.

Great shot. :D

Kirstin November 2, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

They are my favorite too. Great picture

Mommy Reg November 3, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

Popped in from SSTuesday Great picture of my favorite fall candy. :) The close up is even better. Yumminess.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP