All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, November 19, 2010

Winner of Starbucks Gift Card

Announcing the winner of the $25 Starbucks Gift Card!

Special thanks to Pix-O-Sphere for offering up this gift card.

Be sure to take a moment to check out my sponsor and the service they provide for the blogosphere for photo hosting, sharing, and selling.

Out of 32 entries (including RT's for additional entries)you can see the tweets below(click to enlarge)
And using the Random generator the winner is...

Twitter handle @followmyjourney Christin!!!

Christin, email me your info so I can send you your prize.
lisa422 {at} gmail.com


signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Photo hosting, photo sharing, stock photos, Family Friendly Photo Community on Pix-O-Sphere

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP