All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

2010 had many deep heartaches for my family and for others as well. But as we say goodbye to 2010, let us keep the amazing memories written on the pages of our hearts. Would you be willing to jot down some of your highlights from 2010 and come share them with us?

Here are some of mine:
The Launch of Pix-O-Sphere
The birth of our family ministry, Ministry Living
Our freedom from religion and fresh revelation of Christ in us!
A new blog for resources and healing from spiritual abuse, Spiritual Abuse Awareness.
New design and launch goals for Growing in Grace for Ladies.
Reuniting as a contributor on The Homeschool Post.
Meeting my many friends at The Relevant Conference.
Enjoying the birth of a Spiritual Revolution.

I pray these fabulous memories are just the beginning of some phenomenal movements in 2011. Good bye to the bitter moments of 2010 and lets carry on those specatular triumphs with us into the new year.

Happy New Year Everyone!



signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos

Photo hosting, photo sharing, stock photos, Family Friendly Photo Community on Pix-O-Sphere

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP