All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Button Swap

I have a very long side bar to the left and it has plenty of room to add more buttons.  I extended my blog to show more articles on the main page which gives me more room to help network with friends.

Would you like to swap buttons with me? It needs to be 125x125 and I'd like to ask you to display mine on your main page, as I am displaying yours on mine. I have room for about 10 more buttons..

Here's mine:



Once you've added mine, link me to your blog in the comment section below.



signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Photo hosting, photo sharing, stock photos, Family Friendly Photo Community on Pix-O-Sphere

17 kind words:

Melissa January 13, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

I added your button! Link to mine
www.thecutestchaos.blogspot.com

Peaceful wishes,
Melissa

Layton Family Joy January 13, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

I've added you to my site!

http://laytonfamilyjoy.blogspot.com/

you can grab my button at the bottom of my blog!

Michelle January 13, 2011 at 6:26 PM  

Would love to switch buttons with you but I don't have one yet!

I am merging my personal blog with my business blog soon and will hopefully get a button by then!

Katie January 14, 2011 at 9:08 AM  

Hi Lisa, I added your button to my homeschool blog. Here is mine: www.wonderlandhomeschool.blogspot.com and I have a button on my right sidebar that you can take and place on yours. let me know if you dont find it. it is a girl laying in a field and says "follow me to wonderland". Yours is on the top and will be moved later but will always remain on the main page. How fun! I love this idea of a button swap; a great "share the love and share some great blogs" idea. God bless! Katie

Anne January 14, 2011 at 2:55 PM  

I have been thinking of changing things up on my blog and one of the things I have wanted to do is add other blogs to my site for others to go visit. So I might as well start now. I grabbed your button and added it to my blog. I put it next to the Pixosphere one. I like your little side bar with all the buttons. I might do something to that affect.

Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

Anonymous,  January 14, 2011 at 3:16 PM  

I left mine! My button is a http://principledmom.com in the sidebar at the right. Thanks!

Sisterlisa January 14, 2011 at 4:04 PM  

Michelle, email me!

I added the others mentioned here. How fun!!

Darlene Schacht January 14, 2011 at 5:52 PM  

I'm in! Can you grab the code from my site?

Am I approved??

www.timewarpwife.com

Jennifer Sikora January 14, 2011 at 6:43 PM  

I added you to my blog! Now you can add me to yours!

Blessings!

Jennifer
www.jennifersikora.com

Sisterlisa January 14, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

Yes, Jennifer and Darlene, I gotcha on there.

Mozer January 15, 2011 at 5:18 PM  

If you're still doing it, I'm interested in the swap. I have my code on my blog.

Sisterlisa January 15, 2011 at 5:24 PM  

Sure, Mozer. Let me know when you have mine up.

Mozer January 15, 2011 at 5:31 PM  

I've got yours up. :)

Mozer aka Maureen :)

Joy January 17, 2011 at 6:17 PM  

I have your button up now. :) Thanks!

Sonita February 22, 2011 at 4:44 PM  

I've had you're button up :)
http://cowsdontmoo.com

Sisterlisa February 22, 2011 at 6:18 PM  

Sonita, I added you :) Thanks

Kelly's Lucky You February 22, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

Hi!

Thanks for offering to swap buttons. I put yours up here http://kellysluckyyou.com/blog-roll/

If you still have room, I'd be honored if you add mine! The code is on my right sidebar at http://kellysluckyyou.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP