All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, January 29, 2011

David Bruce

David Bruce is a friend and a brother in the Lord and has a fantastic CD I want to share with you. When I find good music that lifts my soul, I like to share it with friends. David's music is soothing to the soul.

Last night as I was out taking pictures of the thick fog that covered my town, there was an eerie silence that I couldn't explain. When I got home to view the photos and play around with my Virtual Photographer program, I sensed that these photos needed music, not the eerie silence.

Listening to David's music brought the perfect sound into my soul as I look at the foggy park I captured.

electric blue fog by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


firey fog by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


lavender fog by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


I hope you'll take a few minutes to listen to his music and please consider investing in the download for your home.



signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Photo hosting, photo sharing, stock photos, Family Friendly Photo Community on Pix-O-Sphere

1 kind words:

Upstatemamma February 1, 2011 at 6:28 PM  

Oh I love new music suggestions. I'm going to check him out. Thanks! And lovely pictures.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP