All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, January 28, 2011

Goal Setting

My friends, Ashley and Meghan are hosting a fun goal setting meme called 3 in 30. You can use their hashtag on Twitter (#3in30) to chat with the other participants and help spread the word about this awesome bloggy support. For February I am setting 3 goals for myself in regards to my home.

1. I am scheduling all our bills, due dates, and doctor appointments both on my computer calendar and my Droid (smartphone). This will help me to not forget, yes my life is that busy that I need this kind of reminding.

2. Every day I am purposing myself to have my desk cleaned off and organized. This is something that seems to fall to the wayside. As a homeschooling mom my desk gets cluttered with Legos, school work, pencils, and much more on a daily basis. I'm setting an alarm on my phone to remind me to do this at a specific time each day.

3. To go for a walk each day. Working at a desk takes it's toll on the hips! So now that the weather is getting nicer, we're headed outdoors each day.

I hope you'll link up to the 3 in 30 Goal Setting fun. Be sure to check out Ashley's SMART Goal Setting Tips.

I now leave you with some pretty photos I have uploaded to share with my Pix-O-Sphere friends.


gerber daisies by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


orchard by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


callistemon by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


Come join me over at Pix-O-Sphere, the only family friendly photo community where you can host, share, and sell photos.


signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Photo hosting, photo sharing, stock photos, Family Friendly Photo Community on Pix-O-Sphere

10 kind words:

Ashley Pichea January 28, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

Great goals! Having a clean and organized desk is something that I have to do daily, too. I can't work well with clutter!

Michelle January 28, 2011 at 7:57 PM  

I'm looking at my desk and thinking, why did I choose the kitchen to organize for February. Might be something to do in March.

ibeeeg January 28, 2011 at 8:31 PM  

Love the goals...very concise and specific. Clutter is a constant battle...good luck.

By the way, very nice photos..thanks for sharing.

Joy January 29, 2011 at 3:39 PM  

Love your goals! Especially the one where you take a walk daily. I am hoping our weather will start warming up a little so I can do that here. Your pictures are beautiful. I really need to go and upload more pictures to pix-o-sphere.

Amber January 29, 2011 at 10:17 PM  

Good goals - I just added a bunch of daily alarms into my phone to help keep me on schedule. I'm going to try to start using my phone more to remind me of things and help get my goals done. Here's to technology! =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Here for 3 in 30. =)

Dawn @ Two-Handed Mommy January 30, 2011 at 1:18 PM  

A clean desk?? What's that?! ;) Great goals...I use my smartphone to remind me of *everything* - I call it my 'brain' because I really would forget my head if my phone didn't tell me! ;)

Looking forward to getting to know you through this month!

mama hall January 31, 2011 at 4:28 PM  

oooh i love your #2 goal of having a clean/tidy workspace. i need to add that as one of my goals! my little corner gets so cluttered with papers and books and *misplaced* stuff!
great job @ 3in30. february will be just as successful!

Kimarie January 31, 2011 at 8:44 PM  

Awesome photographs! I especially love the last one of the curled-up flower buds about to burst.

Stopping by from the Hip Homeschool Moms. :-)

TinaSue February 1, 2011 at 7:47 PM  

Hi there! I just wanted to stop by to say hello. I've seen your comments on several blogs I frequent. I just joined Hip Homeschool Moms and I'm visiting some blogs! Blessings!

Tina
www.tina.thejobes.com

Sisterlisa February 1, 2011 at 10:00 PM  

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog. I do hope you'll take advantage of the royalty free photos I share on Pix-O-Sphere. You can join for free and use my photos on your blogs.

I am so excited about the 3 in 30 adventure as well as the Hip Homeschool Moms' site.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP