All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Photo Contest Entries People

I'm entering the Pix-O-Sphere Photo Contest. They have 7 categories over the month so you may see additional photo posts since I need to post my entries for each category in different posts. I can enter 3 photos per category. Today I am entering the People category with the following 3 photos.



siblings by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


teen profile by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


weeeee by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

(I technically can't win since I own Pix-O-Sphere, but I posted this as an example and encouragement to you to go get entered!!) The linkys go live Wednesday January 26th 12:00 am PST)
signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos

Photo hosting, photo sharing, stock photos, Family Friendly Photo Community on Pix-O-Sphere

1 kind words:

Anne January 26, 2011 at 12:57 PM  

You always take such great pics. I will have to go through mine to see what I can enter.

Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP