All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Photo Contest

Pix-O-Sphere kicks off their first Monthly Photo Contest tomorrow and we're super excited about it. Here's what it means for THE BLOGGERS... all entries must be hosted at Pix-O-Sphere in the Shared Pix so that you can connect with those photographers and get to network by using their photos on your blogs. Want a larger variety of photos to choose from? Help promo the photo contest and the site! It's family friendly too!

So that's where I've been for the last two weeks, preparing the launch of this contest. I sure hope you'll join the fun. Come read the details that will help you get the most out of the contest. Also read about how using Pix-O-Sphere helps get the word out about your photography business.




signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Photo hosting, photo sharing, stock photos, Family Friendly Photo Community on Pix-O-Sphere

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP