All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, February 4, 2011

3 in 30 Roll Call

I began participating in the 3 in 30 Goal Setting with Ashley and Meghan last week. My goals were to keep my desk cleaned off, walk daily, and to get all our bills and appointments scheduled. This week they're asking who is participating this month. Me! Me!! I love it. Just 3 goals in 30 days. But since I'm participating here and over at Pix-O-Sphere's blog, I actually have 6 goals.

Also, Pix-O-Sphere is sponsoring 3 in 30 so Meghan and Ashley both are sharing some aspects of the site with their readers each week. I hope you'll join the fun.

And before you go, please enjoy these beautiful photos I get to use from some Pix-O-Sphere members. We connected as friends over there, which means I get to beautify my blog with their photos. So cool!
summer at the beach by kristink, on Pix-O-Sphere


IMG_4942 by lacybekah, on Pix-O-Sphere


Join free and be my friend. I've got thousands of photos you can choose from for your blog.



Lake by lindsayblogs, on Pix-O-Sphere
signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Photo hosting, photo sharing, stock photos, Family Friendly Photo Community on Pix-O-Sphere

3 kind words:

Katie Orr February 4, 2011 at 4:22 PM  

Such a cool idea! Joining you from 3in30!

Michelle February 4, 2011 at 10:19 PM  

The pictures are lovely. I'm interested in pixosphere and actually think I can manage it with my lack of techie brain. :)

dressmytruth February 5, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

Beautiful pictures! Good luck with your 3in30 goals.

Jeanine

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP