All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Teen Again

Sarah Mae is 31, Happy Birthday my dear. She is asking that we share our high school glamor shots. The one I would LOVE to share is at my mom's house in a frame. So I am going to share the one of me on my wedding day, since I was 19 and fresh out of high school.

bride by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


So now here is a more recent shot of me at age 38 (after having braces)
sisterlisa by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


How do I look after all these years?


signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Photo hosting, photo sharing, stock photos, Family Friendly Photo Community on Pix-O-Sphere

5 kind words:

Sarah Mae February 9, 2011 at 9:45 AM  

Beautiful!!!!!!!!! Not a day over 21. ;)

Dianne - Bunny Trails February 9, 2011 at 1:33 PM  

You look every bit as beautiful at 38 as you did as a lovely bride at 19. :D

Christin February 10, 2011 at 1:13 PM  

I think you look fantastic!!

Sisterlisa February 10, 2011 at 5:38 PM  

okaaay, how much do I owe ya? ;)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP