All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thank You

window flowers by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

My daughter, Lady Jess, inspired me by what she posted on her blog today. I am following in her footsteps with this post to thank YOU. My readers, my friends. Thank YOU for not only reading my blog, but for contributing to my online community whether it's right here in the comment section, on Twitter, or through Facebook. Thank you.

I realize that some of the posts I have shared about our personal lives might be difficult to read. I have been through a lot over the last few years and I thank you for being supportive and encouraging to me. It's not always easy to bare my emotions, open wide, and transparent out here in the World Wide Web. Especially when I know I have some 'followers' who are out to spy out my liberty.

Galatians 2: 4 Yet because of false brothers secretly brought in—who slipped in to spy out our freedom that we have in Christ Jesus, so that they might bring us into slavery— 5 to them we did not yield in submission even for a moment, so that the truth of the gospel might be preserved for you.

Online stalking is such a pain when they live in the same town as you. It doesn't bother me when people are curious because they care, but when it's for the purpose of causing problems in my life, that's where I draw the line. And I thank you for the encouragement so many of you have given me.

  • How do you deal with locals reading your blog?
  • Have you ever had trouble with those kinds of 'followers'?

signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Photo hosting, photo sharing, stock photos, Family Friendly Photo Community on Pix-O-Sphere

1 kind words:

HallofFameMoms February 17, 2011 at 4:50 AM  

Part of my blog reach is intended for the locals now. In the beginning I was leary of too much local attention. I still want to be careful but I definitely blog about local stuff- its part of what my blog is about.

So far no problems with "stalkers or lurkers".

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP