All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top Ten Random Week

Top Ten {Tuesday} Amanda hosts a Top Ten Meme on her blog and I decided to jump in this week. My top ten list will be the things I actually got done this week.


 Totally Random Week





1. Uploaded more royalty free photos to my Pix-O-Sphere Gallery to share with my friends. Wanna see a few?
tiny cookies by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

puppy by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

motorcycle seat by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

(no, it's not my Harley..but it sure was a good day for a ride.. I bet the guy enjoyed his day)

2. I caught up with commenting on all the blogs of those who commented on my 3 in 30 Goal article.

3. I managed to stir the pot on Facebook with some thought provoking discussions about theology that might get me unfriended. Such is life.

4. I took my daughter to her dental appointment to get her teeth cleaned. Thursday will be the tough day..fillings!

5. I completed some much needed work on Pix-O-Sphere and am waiting to hear from the developers on the new features they'll be rolling out soon.

6. I got caught up with all my email accounts. It's a good thing I use Gmail filters.

7. When I made coffee this morning, I forgot to put the filter cup back in..and stuck the filter and coffee in without it. oiy! But it still brewed my coffee. :P

8. I found some really great memes listed on the Pix-O-Sphere Blog. Now to decide which week I'll be participating in which ones.

9. I voted for some really great faces at the i{heart}faces photo contest..they're letting the readers decide the winner this time.

10. And..the largest project of the week.. I set up the photo contest for photo bloggers at Pix-O-Sphere.. did you know about them yet? They're the newest innovative way to social network in the blogosphere. (8 categories to enter)

Oh Amanda posted about her trip to Blissdom with this Top Ten Meme..and she's sharing pictures!!!

Thanks for stopping by. :)

signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos

Photo hosting, photo sharing, stock photos, Family Friendly Photo Community on Pix-O-Sphere

1 kind words:

Joy February 2, 2011 at 8:21 AM  

I always enjoy the pictures you share. They are just so beautiful. I need to make time to go update and add pictures to my account. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. so far, my other 3 kids are still well! Keep praying! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP